An analysis is only as good as the data it references.
VitalMetrics' CEDA 5 is the most comprehensive, peer-reviewed Environmentally-Extended Economic Input-Output Life Cycle Assessment database available today.
Reliable Spend Analysis output is dependent upon a high quality, Environmentally-Extended Economic Input-Output Life Cycle Assessment (EEEIO-LCA) database. Expertise, quality control, transparency, updates, consistency, and support are critically important characteristics when informing any data decisions your organization makes. You are investing resources, and potentially informing initiatives, interventions, and investment decisions based on the analysis results. Already the data of choice for numerous private and public sector applications around the world - including the U.S. General Services Administration, the State of California Department of General Services, Google, Travis Perkins plc, etc. - CEDA® (Comprehensive Environmental Data Archive) is an extensively peer-reviewed suite of EEEIO-LCA databases. These databases underpin VitalMetrics’ spend analysis services and are designed to assist various environmental systems analyses including life cycle assessments, carbon, energy, water, waste, and toxic impacts.
CEDA 5 covers 389 industries and includes 2,700+ environmental exchanges!
- Global Warming (GHG emissions / Carbon footprint)
- Human Health, Cancer
- Human Health, Non-Cancer
- Human Health, Respiratory
- Land Use
- Mineral Extraction
- Non-Renewable Energy Consumption
- Ozone Depletion
- Primary Energy Consumption
- Smog Air
- Waste Output (including Hazardous Waste)
- Water Consumption
- 26 electricity grid mix regions for the USA
- Includes 7 generation technologies for each region:
- Solar electric power
- Wind electric power
- Hydro electric power
- Nuclear electric power
- Natural gas electric power
- Oil electric power
- Coal electric power
Commercial licenses for CEDA 5 are available at various access levels:
- Company Access: For use by companies for in-house environmental impact analyses.
- Consulting Access: For use by consulting companes. Internal use only.
- Project Access: For use by consulting companies on a per project basis.
- Academic/Nonprofit: For use by academic researchers or non-for-profit organizations.
- Government Use: For internal use by public organizations.
The following other CEDA licenses are also available by request:
- CEDA 5 State: State-specific supplement to CEDA 5 national data.
- CEDA 5 International: Country-specific version of CEDA 5 (non-USA countries).
- CEDA 5 Sublicensing: Ability to integrate CEDA data into externally facing tools.